空力把手 - VUKA AERO
Made to order. Lead times may be longer than normal for certain products. A ship date will be provided via email upon order confirmation. ZIPP Wheels are sold on zipp.com to customers in the USA only. To purchase outside the USA, please contact your local ZIPP Dealer.
Zipp®’s Vuka Aero™ goes further than ever in offering discerning triathletes and time trialists the adjustment range and clean design they demand. Vuka Aero is a lightweight, integrated aerobar that expands fit options with more than 6,000 unique positions. It can be used with any stem to help you find your ideal position on the bike. What’s more, the SRAM® eTap® AXS™ BlipBox fits neatly within the center cap, keeping it out of the wind and out of sight for a clean and efficient cockpit. The airfoil used in the Vuka Aero is based on the shape of the SL-70 Aero road bar. The result is an aero bar that’s stiff and streamlined while maintaining the UCI’s 3:1 aspect ratio requirement.
Vuka Aero allows you to build a triathlon or time trial bike with a clean and aerodynamic cockpit that, and this is the vital part, also is adjusted to your optimum biomechanical and aerodynamic position for the duration of your ride. To be efficient on the bike, you need to be able to hold that aero position on the bike for the duration of your event, whether that’s a 40k TT or 112 mile tri segment.
This integrated carbon aerobar is lightweight with a broad adjustment range. The Vuka Aero’s center cap has an integrated mount for the SRAM eTap® AXS™ BlipBox (mount not compatible with original SRAM eTap), keeping it hidden and out of the wind. In designing the latest iteration of Vuka Aero, Zipp engineers were determined to achieve several distinct goals to increase adjustability and ease of adjustment while maintaining aero efficiency:
- Aerobar adjustment are measured in three planes, (1.) X for pad adjustment fore-aft of bar clamp center; (2.) Y for pad height measured from bar clamp center; and (3.) Z for pad width measured center-to-center. These three dimensions can be set independently of each other, and with tighter steps in the adjustment range. That means more overall adjustability.
- Our engineers also added a larger vertical (Y) adjustment range to meet the needs of top time trialists who today want their base bars low while placing the armrests and extensions high..
- They also added the ability to angle the extensions as much as 10°, and the armrest pads can be angled independently of the extensions at 5°, 10°, or 15° . These angle features allow a ‘high hands’ position. This ‘high hands’ position is favored by many riders to find the most aerodynamic position possible.
- For aero wireless integration, the SRAM eTap® AXS™ BlipBox fits neatly within the center cap, keeping it out of the wind and out of sight for a clean and efficient cockpit.
- Bolts are positioned so they are easily accessed, many facing upward to make set up and adjustments easier.
Key features and Benefits
請至鄰近 ZIPP 經銷商購買，提供您最前線的專業技術指導與服務，再由店家與我們聯繫，配送至店家，為您省下更多時間。
|Weight||846g with carbon extensions|
|Pad height adjustable||60-150mm (above 110mm with aftermarket riser kit).|
|Armrest pad angle||5, 10, or 15°|